Top Social

A Happy List: 74

Monday, July 13, 2015
Mindy Khaling / When Trixie lays on my chest and rests her face on my collarbone. / Finally perfecting my tofu recipe. / Reaching my goal weight. / Finding classic books at Costco with cute covers. / Finishing an art project I have been meaning to get to for a long time. / Straightening my hair for the first time in a long time and realizing it's past boob!!!!!! / Getting my job situation sorted out. / Jake's squeezes. / Jake got a motorcycle and he is so so so happy about it and it's making me so happy to see him so happy!!

XOXO
- - - - -
E

2 comments on "A Happy List: 74"
  1. You know how to make tofu?! Wow that is impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mindy! aah. I need more Mindy Project in my life. also pls post your tofu recipe!

    ReplyDelete