Top Social

The One With The Sprinkles

Thursday, July 23, 2015












I had so much fun taking these pictures for Avarca. My original shoot idea fell through for various reasons, so I had to come up with something else. I was so worried it wasn't going to be as cool, but I actually think these turned out better than my original idea! So yay!

Ok, now can we please talk about these shoes? They are all over Pinterest and for good reason. SO COMFORTABLE YOU GUYS. I usually buy really cheap shoes, so it is seriously so nice to have a pair of really nice quality sandals. They are probably the nicest quality you can get for under $100! Anyway, I'm not being paid to say this or anything, I just really like them. And the yellow!!! So cute! Also weirdly something else I like about them is the fact that they don't show my toenails but still give my toes air? I don't know if that makes sense but basically I am super lazy and my toenails always look like crap, so I like that these hide them without making my feet sweaty. TMI?? 

Basically I am way obsessed with these. #avarcashavemyheart

XOXO
- - - - -
E


7 comments on "The One With The Sprinkles"
  1. TOTALLY understand about the whole dilemma between ugly toes/sweaty feet. haha. it might be gross, but at least I can relate?? Super impressed with these pictures! What did you use as the white background?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha, best *technically not a* product review ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! And I've seen those sandals at this store in the Riverwoods and I have always thought they looked really cool, but were a little more on the pricey end. So worth the investment eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are awesome and so stinking fun!! Love your use of sprinkles!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete