Top Social

A Happy List: 73

Monday, July 6, 2015




The way the world smells after fireworks. / Three-story park. / The name Beverly wrote on my letter envelope. / Trixie's sleeping positions. / That moment when your leg is in the process of falling asleep and feels tingly, but not itchy and gross. / Teenagers. / Apple pie caramel apples. / Going on walks with my mom. / Everyone's love for Trixie. / The stray dog I pet last night. / 

I feel like I'm going to stop writing down funny things people say, because I'm always laughing so hard I forget to make a note of it? The only thing I can remember from this week is when Jake was telling his mom about where we ate and said "St. Aubergine and something?" instead of "Aubergine and Company." I loved the "St." addition haha. 

XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. Is the 24th of July celebrated everywhere? Or is that just a Utah thing?
7 comments on "A Happy List: 73"
  1. Yup, the 24th is just the celebration of the pioneers settling in Utah :) only a utah holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 24? Is that like Pioneer day?
    Love you, Emmy Coops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband has informed me that they celebrate the 24th in Idaho! So there ya go!

    ReplyDelete