Top Social

The One With The 1,000th Day Of Dating

Thursday, July 16, 2015
I feel so stupid for this now? For some reason, a long time ago I thought it would be fun to set all sorts of count downs on my phone. Count downs are how I survive, you guys. Anyway, so I set one for our 1,000th day of dating, because I thought it seemed like such a far away day. So it's weird that it's here now? Because I can remember setting it and being like, "Ha!! This is so crazy! A thousand days of dating! Can you even imagine?!" And now it's here and I'm like, "I guess we'll go to Chipotle to celebrate?"

Lol. 

Anyway, so my friend Jovanna is SO AMAZING AT PHOTOGRAPHY. She took these pictures of us and I'm obsessed with them. I choose a rooftop and my convertible because of #memorypurposes. We're selling my car in the spring, so I kind of wanted to remember it because it's the first nicer car I've had. And as much as I hate driving, I really do love my car. Anyway, we decided on the rooftop kind of not knowing how it would turn out, but I actually really love how it looks!!

If you're in Utah definitely book Jovanna before she moves to Texas! And if you're in Texas, yay for you! You have an amazing photographer living amidst the others :)

I am going to try not to photo overload this... so let's see how I do.



















I didn't do that bad, did I?

SPECIAL THANKS TO JOVANNA FOR BEING SO SO SO SO SO X 1,000,000,000 AMAZING!
Go follow her photography blog here to see all her beautiful shots!!

XOXO
- - - - -
E







14 comments on "The One With The 1,000th Day Of Dating"
  1. Ahhhhhh!!!!!!! My eyes can't take all this beauty!!! Holy sssshhhhhhhh. I didn't want the photo dump to end. MOAR. You two are cuties. I love your car sell it to me. But like how much? I think Ryan likes BMWs and his Nissan is on its last legs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you really want to buy my car?! Cause I'll totes sell it to you. I can't remember what Jake said we should sell it for. Maybe $8,000??? Idk. I'm horrible at remembering these things. But yeah, text me if your for serious

      Delete
  2. These are amazing! I say you put a gallery wall only of these pictures in your New York home, they're that adorable!

    xo, k
    pocket of blossoms

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute cute pictures!!!! Can't handle it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, you two are TOO CUTE. SO CUTE. GAH.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute idea, and you are so cute to have all these countdowns! I wish I could figure out when my 1000th day of dating was, haha. The photos are beautiful and such a great way to remember a special day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, when looking back I have no idea why I chose the day I chose? Maybe it was the day of our first kiss or something? Lol who knows.

      Delete
  6. These photos are brilliant you can just feel the happiness radiate through the photos!

    best,
    Chrissy of Crashbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete