Top Social

chips ahoy cake balls

Thursday, February 26, 2015
Basically these are so delicious and so easy to make.



Just crumble the cookies in a food processor, mix with cream cheese, and dip in melted chocolate bark! You're done! 

I think these are my second favorite cake balls ever. My first favorite are the red velvet, because you just can't beat those, but these are definitely next in line! 

So, pin this and try them later so you can experience a small heaven as well. 

XOXO
- - - - -
E
15 comments on "chips ahoy cake balls"
  1. Yeah you're right. They do look like a small piece of heaven. Pinning and making soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. haha everyone using the adjective "heavenly" lmao

      Delete
  3. I love your love of cake balls. I would have never thought of chips ahoy cake balls either! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i srsly can't wait to make these this weekend. thank you for bringing this goodness into my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha oh you are welcome. i hope you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look amazing! I recently found your blog and it's so adorable! I'm so happy to have found a new blog to follow!
    http://www.thedancingcowblog.com/

    ReplyDelete