Top Social

a happy list: 52

Monday, February 16, 2015
When I was watching a show, a character's text alert went off at the exact same time as mine did in real life / My mom getting Snapchat / Spending so much time alone with Jake (basically my favorite thing ever) / All white bedding / Sleeping in past 10 a.m. for the first time in a long time / When Trixie lays down with her feet tucked underneath her belly and looks like she doesn't have any legs / Finishing one test, and only having 10 more until I graduate / Warm rooms / Cole and Dylan Sprouse when they were little and in Big Daddy and 100% the cutest / Finally eating at Hire's and enjoying it very much

- - - - -


- - - - -

Funny things people have said this week…

My mom, talking about how the weather is throwing off her plants: "MY CROCUS IS STARTING TO BLOOM!!!"

Jake: "Bribble." (new slang for "brb")

Jake (after I grabbed the wrong drink from the fridge) "Freudian grab"

Jake (after we both had the same idea): "Our souls are in sync."

X0X0
- - - - -
E

P.S. I challenge all of you who blog to write a happy list this week! Feel free to post your link here to spread the joy if you'd like to share. Here's a link to some research talking about the benefits of happy/gratitude lists.

10 comments on "a happy list: 52"
  1. I have mistaken movie character's cell phone ring for my own before. Sadly, it took me a moment to figure out why there were no new messages on my phone. :)
    I made my own happy list a few weeks back, inspired by your series. http://witandspice.blogspot.com/2015/01/10-happy-things-worth-mentioning.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whitney, the blue button should let you leave a link to your post so other's can find it! let me know if it doesn't work though!

      Delete
  2. Ha I love the funny things said this week. I should keep track of some of the funny things said during my week as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely do! i'm going to keep doing link ups i think, so feel free to link up if you want to share.

      Delete
  3. Mannnn I need to focus on a happy list soon! You are so good at being consistent. My favorite part are the quotes, especially from your Mom. Is that weird of me to say? haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha no. she is my favorite too. she legit is so weird, in a good way. like the things she says leave me like… "what?!" haha

      Delete
  4. ah I need to see Amelie! she is so cute and i have always loved her hair. i love ur happy lists. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what. YES YOU NEED TO. although there are some bad parts, but it's so inspiring!

      Delete