Top Social

jakey baker

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Thank you for picnicking with me, traveling to new places, exploring the mountains, combing and braiding my hair at night, making cute sounds in the morning when you wake up, making cinnamon rolls on Sunday mornings, bringing Trixie in to cuddle me when I need a friend and you are busy, being a beautiful person and also pulling off facial hair so well, switching sides of the bed so we can cuddle even when you have a mouth monster, driving every time we're in the car, putting up with my tiny meltdowns about things that are way too far in the future, coming grocery shopping with me so I don't have to go along, being as into The X-Files and The Walking Dead as I am, swimming with me at every hotel swimming people we can get our hands on, working and providing for me so I can graduate college in 3 school years/2.5 real years, keeping our celebrations intimate and small just like my introvert/shy personality likes them, not caring about the millions of pictures I take and make you take with me, keeping my car maintence and cleanliness in good shape, being the most neutral person in the world and letting me choose everything, staying with me until I fall asleep on nights when you have to stay up late doing homework, and for marrying me.

You will always be my cute bb.

XOXO
- - - - -
E
3 comments on "jakey baker"
  1. much too cute, this made me so weepy!
    i am so happy that you are so happy to be so in love!
    happy valentine's day!

    xo,
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah!! Too cute. And whoa, look at his bright white teeth. Why isn't that on the list?
    Happy V Day~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! Hapy Valentine's day to you both!

    -Zanna
    http://zannassky.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete