Top Social

a happy list: 51

Monday, February 9, 2015


1/ When I said, "Trixie you can come up here if you want" in a 100% non-dog (aka normal) voice. She got up quietly and jumped up on the bed!! / Being called outgoing by Katherine, which is something I have never heard applied to my personality before haha 2/ A driver waving a "thanks wave" at me when I let him in. I wish more people did that. 3/ Finishing my Child Development and somehow getting an A- in the entire class. Also, getting a solid A on my final. Which I feel is something I can mention here because I never get A's haha. 4/ Asking Jake to rub Vix on my chest and realizing we had different ideas of what a chest was hahahahah (TMI? Perhaps.) 5/ I told Jake to get Snapchat. He downloaded it, and then it was quiet for about five minutes. I looked over and he was literally reading the terms and conditions that pop up before you can create an account. 6/ Getting some practically brand new clothes from a fashion bloggers Instagram. 7/ The Walking Dead being back on! 8/ Trixie jumping up on the bed and being small spoon on two different nights. She's more of a bottom-of-the-bed type of pup so it made my day :) 9/ Our X-Files marathon! We kicked through so many episodes and it was glorious. 10/ Trying donuts from Beyond Glaze and realizing they are beyond this world. (See what I did there?)

Also, I just want to put it into the world that I am NOT loving this weather. I love winter the most and it's one of the few things I appreciate about living in Utah… haha. So, kind of sad that it's like, spring in winter.

- - - - -

Funny things people have said…

Jake: "Do you know someone who's favorite color is brown?"

Girl: "You dress like a doll."

Me and my mom were talking about how the cabinets may have gotten dirty. I suggested that there were babies at our house a lot. She said, "And adults who wear their pajamas all day." (Referring to me, haha.)

Then she saw me later in the day, after we had gone out dressed normal, and I had changed back into pajamas. She said, "Pajamas again, huh?"

I recorded my mom cleaning out the cabinets, because she was being so funny. She kept finding food she had hidden and forgotten about, and getting really excited. It accidentally started playing back and she heard that I had recorded her and said, "Ok, you can't be with me anymore. I thought we were working as a team."

- - - - -

Here are some internet things to make you happy…
This blog post (yes, I will continue to mention these because I laugh so hard in real life) and in particular the phrase "fifty shades of fist bumping". /
This photo my friend posted about being married young. I just really loved what she had to say about it. 

XOXO
- - - - -
E
16 comments on "a happy list: 51"
  1. #2- I always appreciate a good courtesy wave!!

    #4- BAHAHAHAHA. TRUTH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whose instagram was that? #4 is awesome hahaha!

    xo, k

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. her username is renaejohns! she is my friend i met through my trip to india. she is an awesome person all around.

      Delete
  3. I love everything about this post :) And now I am dying to go to that donut place!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on doing so well in your class! it's such a great feeling! & i love that someone said you dress like a doll haha probably one of the funnier/best comments to get. also! i know renae too! she married one of my friends, utah is a super small world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg! so small! haha she is awesome. i love her husbands man bun. i have no idea who he is, but they look good together.

      Delete
  5. I really enjoyed reading your post! Thanks for the additional links...sweet photo by your friend.

    www.velee.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should have a pajama party at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I just say that I too, am quite angered by the current weather. I mean seriously, Utah. What. The. Heck. I love the snow! Also Beyond Glazed. Yummy mcyummy-ness. I have become quite a prude when it comes to donuts, and those are one of the few I like. And are X-files on netflix? I guess I could just check myself but I'll ask you anyway, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who doesn't love this weather. In the spring yes, but now no. Congrats on your A-. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete