Top Social

a happy list: 53

Monday, February 23, 2015


Getting new lipstick! I got bright pink, orange, and deep pink. / Catching Skully sunbathing  when she thought I wasn't looking. / Discovering Katherine literally lives a 9 minute walk from my house now. SO EXCITED! / When my teacher started playing that "It's a bird… it's a plane… it's Superman!" movie clip, except he cut it off before it said "Superman" and he said "It's SuperCurve!" and ripped open his white button up to reveal a SuperCurve shirt underneath. We were all laughing so so so hard. Also, with the curve I actually got a B. / This toasted coconut pancake mix made delicious pancakes. / I've mentioned it before, but this veggie chicken with this sweet and sour sauce is SO GOOD I CAN'T HANDLE IT. / Finally meeting my bloggie friend Aubrey who has the most beautiful hair and is also a v cute person. I love meeting people in real life! I came home and was telling Jake all night how I excited I was to have a new friend hahaha. / Finding out Leah also uses VSCO actions, and that we bought the same pack for the same reason. / Being in a snow storm in Provo for like, one second. It was so glorious and wonderful. / Chip's Ahoy cake balls! They are so so good and I'm posting the recipe tomorrow in gif form. I forgot how much I love to make gifs.

- - - - -

This week was such a good one for internet things, you guys!!
The videos in this blog post are adorable and I'm obsessed with them. / This little girl may be my favorite Humans of New York subject ever. / This pregnancy announcement is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Literally. / Here's some v good life hacks. I've gotta do that soda under the chair one next time I'm poolin' it. / An article about the day in the life of a fashion blogger's husband. / These squirrels playing in the snow made me so sad there isn't snow here :( #prayforsnow. / I am seriously so obsessed with this Etsy shop! I just want to buy everything. / The fact that a YouTube channel full of videos of tiny food being made in a tiny, plastic kitchen exists. This is my favorite one. / This video of some very brave men cutting off other men's muns. I can't believe they actually do it. Side note: I'm trying to convince Jake to do a mun. / This cover of J Timb's much loved Cry Me A River.

- - - - -

Funny things people have said this week:
Jake: "Em, do you flip your nugs?" (Referring to my veggie chicken)

My teacher: "Those pig butts were actually kind of cute."

Jake (in reference to my bow hair): "It's just so cute. It's like, the cutest thing ever."

My mom: "Shizer." (all the time)

Jake (said so solemnly): "McDonald's should never be out of anything."

Jake (while we were eating fries from In 'N Out): "It's like, eating kind of a potato."

- - - - -

This was probably the longest happy list in the history of happy lists, but just lots of good finds and events this week I guess! Feel free to leave a little happiness for others and link to your happy list if you made one this past week!

XOXO
- - - - -
E
6 comments on "a happy list: 53"
  1. yes, the snowstorm! it was perfection even if it didn't last very long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these every time! I tried to link mine, but it was kind of acting weird so I'll have to try again next time. Also pretty excited for that cake ball recipe. Yummm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah that's probably my fault. i'll try to fix it for next week!

      Delete