Top Social

DIY Speckled Christmas Present Packaging (Kraft Paper and Tweed!)

Thursday, December 1, 2016
HAPPY FIRST DAY OF DECEMBER, THE BEST MONTH OF THE YEAR!!!! Literally I can not tell you how excited I am for this Christmas as it's our first living outside of Utah! So far the cuteness and quaintness of New England hasn't failed us, so I'm hoping it keeps on keeping on through Christmastime! (Although I am mega jealous of all the snow all you Utah friends are getting!)

Anyway, like a crazy person I completed all my Christmas shopping in October (aside from Jake) and lemme tell ya, it feels good! I am really proud of how cute they turned out this year.


For these I used (my exact supplies are linked):
White paint mixed with water
A paintbrush

The actual doing is really pretty self-explanatory. I speckled mine inside but just be careful it doesn't go everywhere haha. I ALWAYS make a huge mess when I do DIYs, but I can proudly say NONE of my paint strayed from that paper! *cheers*








If you guys try this let me know how it worked for you! Also if you have any cute go to Kraft roll ideas let me know that as well. I am always on the hunt for new cutie ways to dress up Kraft paper.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

5 comments on "DIY Speckled Christmas Present Packaging (Kraft Paper and Tweed!)"
  1. Oh my goodness that wrapping paper is ADORABLE. I love how fun this looks. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a TON of kraft paper from our move. We wanted to use it for wrapping paper but I like the addition of the paint splatters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute and inexpensive gift wrapping idea I absolutely love it!!! I can't believe u got all of shopping done so early I'm jealous haha! I believe I'll be that last minute shopper as always haha

    Jasmine:)
    colorubold.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha thank you. we got everyone the same thing so it wasn't too hard lol. good luck with your shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes! there is so much cute stuff you can do with it!

    ReplyDelete