Top Social

THE BEST GINGERBREAD COOKIE RECIPE YOU'LL EVER FIND

Wednesday, December 14, 2016
So for anyone living in Utah, this is Kneader's gingerbread cookie recipe. If you haven't had a Kneader's gingerbread cookie, STOP EVERYTHING AND GO GET ONE RIGHT NOW. 


For anyone living outside of Utah, this is the softest gingerbread recipe! And if you store them in an airtight container they stay soft for days. I literally make so many of these every year because I am OBSESSED.


I also made a gingerbread house of it that I will post tomorrow. The clothes are drawn on with melted white chocolate. My favorite way to make these is to cover the whole front in milk chocolate, and then draw on the details with white chocolate, but I wanted to try something different for these photos. 


If you guys try these, let me know! :)


XOXO
- - - - -
E

Post Comment
Post a Comment