Top Social

Cute-ify

Tuesday, November 8, 2016
UGH I NEED TO GET BACK ON TRACK WITH THE BLOG POSTS.

I told my friend that my pageviews like quadroupled when I moved to New York and she was like, "Maybe it's just because you're posting more regularly?" I was like, "Oh duh". Lol. I was always hella inspired and doing cool things there (although dying slowly on the inside).

Anyway, I have been taking photos and doing things but I just forget to post because I can't handle hermit life with a full time job. *JoKeS*

TODAY IS THE ELECTION BUT INSTEAD OF POSTING ABOUT IT I WILL POST THESE CUTE THINGS I DID.

Basically if you have adhesive/liner you can put it places and make your life a little bit cuter. I enjoy making the shelves of my cabinets cuter. Also, it's nice if you shelves are icky.




That's all folks. I will most definitely be posting about the election. Well, maybe not on here but I just know I will end up talking about it publicly because I'm always making bad decisions like that.

XOXO
- - - - -

Post Comment
Post a Comment