Top Social

DIY Polaroid Memory Box

Friday, January 27, 2017








This DIY is super easy and quick!  Plus, it makes such a cute gift for Valentine’s Day, or any special occasion!

This is a cute, functional way to showcase all your favorite memories over the years through a unique memory box. Simply pull the tab and watch all your favorite memories unravel before your eyes. 




I got this wooden crate at Michael's for $1. I painted it white because I want it to be timeless, but any color would look good. I chose gray cardstock and cut it into strips slightly wider than my Polaroid photos. I glued the strips together with super glue and folded them accordion style. I added a little ribbon to the top of the pullout for easier access. Lastly, I peeled the backs off the Polaroid photos and stuck them to the cardstock. And that was it!



I got the cutest gold and pink tissue paper at Target and used it as wrapping. I think it turned out really cute and festive!

XOXO
- - - - -
E

Thank you to Polaroid for providing me with my own Polaroid Snap instant digital camera and partnering with me on this project!

Disclaimer: I was provided a Polaroid Snap instant digital camera by Polaroid, but all opinions expressed are my own! 
Post Comment
Post a Comment