Top Social

A Happy List: 126

Monday, July 11, 2016

I was debating between a chocolate or lavender donut. I finally chose the chocolate. After we paid the girl told me she gave us an extra! AND IT WAS THE LAVENDER!
How confused the cashier was when Jake tried to pay for the drinks they accidentally gave us.
When people believe something that isn't true but it's easier so you just keep it going haha.
Having a solid, good plan for our next Airbnb experience this weekend haha.
The feeling of reading a really good book and thinking about it a lot.
A guy on the train told me I look like this girl LOLOLOLOL. 
In Rob Dyrdek when he catches Drama staring at the wall.
Making Jake watch Mean Girls and Moulin Rouge haha.
Finding a skirt at Anthropologie for $20!
How long my nails lasted last time.


- - - - -

Here are some funny things people said this week:

We were on a really hot subway train. Jake: "It's like a hot box in here! I mean... a"

Jake and I were at the grocery store. He went to get parmesan cheese while I got bowtie pasta. We met at the check out and as we were loading our stuff onto the belt I noticed he got mozarella instead of parmesan. I told him and he sprinted back to get mozarella just as I had finished paying. So we had her scan it again and then went to load up our bags. It turns out he had gotten SOFT MOZZARELLA!! Hahhahaha. He ran back for a third time and got the right cheese lolz.

XOXO
- - - - -
E




Post Comment
Post a Comment