Top Social

Hey Look I Have A Friend

Wednesday, July 13, 2016
My blogging friend, Kayla, is in town while her husband does training for work! I was in between jobs for a minute and we hit up a walking tour of Chelsea, East Village, and Greenich Village. It was v enjoyable and our tour guide looked exactly like an older version of Cameron Dallas, so I'm counting that as my first celebrity meeting.




While we were walking through Washington Square park we "happened" upon this guy who had a whole story about rescuing 2 baby pidgeons and trying to let them go but they kept coming back. He did have a pidgeon that came to him though, so that was kind of cool lol.


Kayla and I ate here the other day (see the picture on my Tumblr) and their packaging is v cute and v Instagram worthy, just FYI.









Say no to puppy mills! There are so many around the city and it's so sad to see these little guys :( Although they are cute.



The new AIDS memorial!





Any Sex and The City fans out there?

The Friends building!!! <3




We wanted treats so badly the whole time we were on the tour! Finally when we were on the highline we snuck away for a minute and got these v delish ice cream sandwiches. I think all walking tours should take like a 30 minute break in the middle so people can get treats haha.



It was cool to hear a little bit more about the neighborhoods! I feel like I want to do one of the Upper East Side, if it even exists lol.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

Post Comment
Post a Comment