Top Social

Weekly Nail: ft. Happiness Boutique

Sunday, July 17, 2016
Sorry I'm a minute late on this! I do my nails on the actual Sunday, so this is what my nails will look like all this week. 



This week, I am featuring an online boutique called Happiness Boutique. I don't know how many of you have been following since pre-marriage days, but I used to wear A LOT of rings. I took all of them off my left hand when I got married, and then I just haven't bought any more.

This eye ring reminds me of that scene in A Series Of Unfortunate Events ahaha. I am a big fan of dainty/gold jewelry. My goal is to have a bunch more on my right hand. I love those gypsy-esque vibes that come from wearing lots of rings. Anyway, here's the link to their ring gallery! 

If you use the code "emmyjake" you can get 10% off until August 22nd! They have free shipping and a monthly reward program if you're interested.

Ok I am also going to show you guys how last week's nails held up. Nothing is worse than spending the money on nail polish and having it chip :(. So, last week's nail polishes can be found here and I think they held up really well! I'm still really obsessed with Zoya. I'm sad they don't have an affiliate program or anything because I would be all over that.




XOXO
- - - - -
E

Post Comment
Post a Comment