Top Social

A Happy List: 85

Monday, September 28, 2015
(Throwback photo from my old blog that is so embarrassing it is now private. Should I start posting snippets from it?)

Black buns at Burger King. / The puppy I saw at the drag races. / The way the air feels when you first walk into my basement. / Discover weekly playlists from Spotify. / When Riley says, "Who am I, Avril Lavigne?" in our video, and then Sk8tr Boi starts playing. I laughed so hard at this I cried real tears. / The old guy at my work filming me sign papers. So random haha. / Watching the lunar eclipse. / Finding my camera remote! / Getting a new calling in church. / Finding my phone charger.

It's been a while since I've done some funny things people have said. Honestly I just forget and am too wrapped up in the moment to think of any. This week, however, I lol-ed MANY times.

- We were talking about the hajj and my mom was like, "Where do all these people go to the bathroom?!" Jake said, "I don't know, probably diapers or something." 
- I was saying how I wanted to create my own religion/lifestyle based off the amish except everyone would be vegetarian. I called it, vege-tamish, but my mom thought I said vege-thomas. The funniest part was that she didn't question anything and was just like, "Oh yeah, that makes sense. Vege-thomas."

XOXO
- - - - -
E

16 comments on "A Happy List: 85"
  1. I know the buns aren't nothing but color dyed but something just won't let me buy one lol. They look cool however!

    Darianne | http://theweekendstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that part in the video, too! haha!! I wish a little more of the song would have played lol.
    What is your new calling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should totally post things from your old blog! My favourite thing is to read through my old journals and laugh at the things I used to say lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I love your old blog.

    BRING ON THE ANGST!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I love your old blog.

    BRING ON THE ANGST!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I love your old blog.

    BRING ON THE ANGST!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes yes yes to the snippets from the old angsty blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bring on the old blog! I've considered doing the same with my one! Hahaha. So much angst.

    ReplyDelete
  9. spotify weekly is my everything.

    ReplyDelete