Top Social

study break

Tuesday, November 4, 2014
Hello hello!! Yesterday Leah (who did these photos) and Riley invited me on their photo adventure. When you can take a study break and photo adventure, you do take a study break and photo adventure, right???

Anyways, basically I'm just really happy that beanie and sweater weather is here at last. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year! Jake and I have been getting all of our Christmas stuff ready so we can have a stress-free December. Nothing's better than just relaxing and eating yummy treats, knowing everything is already done!

Also, I'm wanting to get back into painting! If anyone wants a watercolor of themselves, sort of like the header on this blog, email me a picture and I'll send you one. I'm not charging anything, because mainly I just really want to paint hahahaha. Anyways! That's all for today! Wish me luck on my test and have a good rest of your day!



XOXO
- - - - -
E

15 comments on "study break"
  1. You really are very cute, you remind me of my sister and I have to show her this! :) We use to sell animal hats and I really love them and yours is adorable! -iclal

    www.passionandparanoia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute beanie! It's so wonderfully.

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh I didn't know you were into painting. I would love a cute lil watercolor! maybe of me & stephen! also, I tried to buy christmas lights at the store yesterday and stephen didn't let me because he knew I would put them up right now instead of waiting for a more appropriate time...haha. oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha it's the only label that's adequate for how i feel with shiz like this

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute! Looks like a great little outing! I want a watercolor:) especially of one of my little kiddos!

    www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. your photography is beautiful! that is the cutest beanie ever! I love it!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I just found your blog - adore it!

    Warm Regards,
    Alexandra
    www.littlewildheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photographs and loving the beanie, plus your fishtail plaits!

    Hope your test went well :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it did go well! thanks! and i love so much that you just said "plaits" instead of braids <3

      Delete
  9. You can paint me, that'd be cool. And your braids inspire me for life haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. STOP EVERYTHING! All I've ever wanted in my life is a picture of Thomas and I like you have of you and Jake in your header. !!! Could I trade you something knit (cowl? hat?) for two or three? I AM SO EXCITED! xoxo P.S. Are you offering them as prints or as digital files? Talk to you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so adorable! So happy I have found your blog! Also I would love a watercolor, art is my passion and yours is beautiful. Go girl go!

    xo

    Michaela

    http://michaelajeanblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't that the question!! I still don't get notifications of your comments so sorry, I'm not ignoring you. But probably cold. It's pretty cold out right now. Like, coat cold at towards the end of the month I'm guessing. It's supposed to snow Saturday! Hopefully it snows when you are here! That would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these photos! And yes I still want a water color, their so CUTE!

    xo
    Tiffy
    CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete