Top Social

hair bow tutorial

Thursday, November 20, 2014
Hello hello. Here's a tutorial of how I do my hair bow. It's super easy! Also I've never done one of these before and it was 100% the most awkward thing. But anyways, I hope it makes sense!



XOXO
- - - - -
E
10 comments on "hair bow tutorial"
  1. Super cute! I tried this with the link you gave me a few weeks back. It just didn't look the same without cute bangs like yours, but I'm hoping that when my hair gets a bit longer I can pair it with a braided headband and make it work. This style looks awesome on you though! And hey, thanks for the Jazzy Christmas station suggestion--I was starting to get sick of the "Today's Christmas" channel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i bet it looks just fine on your non-bang hair! probably is thicker too! :)

      Delete
  2. is it weird that I like your voice? It's adorable... haha... Unfortunately I think my hair is too long for this bow bun, but it's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back to say that I attempted the bun, and it took me a few tries to be satisfied with it, but I did it! And my hair wasn't too long! I had a tail but I just actually twisted it around in a circle and bobby pinned it. Also I just found that with my hair it has to be kind of wet because if it's not the hair that makes the sides of the bow doesn't lay against my head, if that makes sense, it would just stick up. Anyways, thanks for the tutorial and I shall be resorting to this bun often because hey, when I take it out my hair is all curly and that's a total plus. :D

      Delete
  3. very cute! definitely going to give it a try. :D
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  4. i bet it would look awesome! plus it would probably stay in place better too! you'll have to send me a link to a picture when you try it! i'd love to see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I wish my hair was still long! I never tried this look when I had the length! I also just watched the video where Jake did your make up and it was pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah yes! my hair used to be like that. twisting it helps a little bit to keep them all together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah yes, same. and they use like tons of bobby pins and are just whack. it takes a minute but really they aren't that hard at all! and thanks for thinking i'm the cutest person ever. you're too kind.

    ReplyDelete