Top Social

a happy list: 39

Monday, November 17, 2014



Getting a (real) job!!!  / Hanging out with Katherine and having a great many awkward moments (including, but not limited to, responding to a person who wasn't talking to us and a flying lid) / Eating delicious pizza from Pieology / Saying "wiki" / Jake bringing me apples on a kid's plate shaped like an apple LOL / Being done with tests until December 10th / Date night with Mila and Jeremy / Baking Christmas treats! / Driving over the point of the mountain at sunset / All the nice comments you all left me on my last post. I didn't know that many people cared! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to congratulate me and for following this cyberspace of mine.

- - - - -

Funny things people have said this week:

Jake (via text): "It's snowing tiny babies"

Katherine (via text): "It tasted like heaven. Little apple heaven."

Jake: "She's just being Rikkie, ya know?" (Said in a moment of silence, about Trixie sleeping on the couch)

- - - - -

Here's some internet things to make you happy!

This blog post. I'm just waiting for her to write a book so I can read it so many times. / This video where Ryan Gosling won't eat his cereal. / This brilliant non-profit that gives villages the tools to make money, instead of just giving them money / This video of a Shih Tzu dressed in a teddy bear costume, don't ask me how many times I watched it, because I literally couldn't count / Le documented struggles of a French bebe

If you don't already follow Hellogiggles, DO. Seeing their cute posts is the only reason I keep Facebook (well, that AND the birthday wishes, because come on, it doesn't get better than that). Have a good week!

XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. Finally made a way those who are interested can "shop my closet". My instagram is @emmyjakecloset and I'm not setting the price for anything. It's bidding style, and bidding will close Sunday, November 23rd at midnight. I hope that makes sense lol. I mainly just want to get rid of stuff, so if $2 is what you want it for, $2 is what you'll get it for! There is literally no bid that will be to low for me.
4 comments on "a happy list: 39"
  1. Oh my gosh, Christmas treats! I cannot wait until they start making an appearance in my house! You just gave me the biggest craving for pizza...but cold pizza. I'm kinda in love with cold pizza. Also, HelloGiggles is awesome. I have been a huge fan of the site for a long, long time! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love cold pizza too! especially cold deep dish pizza…. mmmmm. do you guys have pizza hut there? i'm convinced their pizza is the best cold.

      Delete
  2. Love the Ryan Gosling cereal vid. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the new job, I meant to comment on your other post but I was on my phone and y'know. that is so awesome! I cannot wait to hear about it! also I clicked on that blog post you linked and I cracked up through the entirrrreeeee thing, so good. thanks for that. also I really need to get rid of 10283419283 clothes but I'm too lazy to go through and photograph each piece so i feel like i'm gonna end up donating it all to the DI...but you are inspiring me to do the insta thing.

    ReplyDelete