Top Social

a happy list: 40

Monday, November 24, 2014


I really wish Jake and I had friendlier schedules so he could be in these pictures haha.

My new job!!! / Date night with my bae / When Nick Miller yells things in New Girl / Jake's fruit plates / Waking up to rain on Saturday / Seeing my breath in the morning while walking to school / Christmas Crack / When I was sick and Jake come home in between church meetings to check on me / Strawberry cheesecake / When the bathroom gets really hot and foggy like a sauna

Here's some internet things to make you happy!

This video of a lemur getting his armpits rubbed. I'm 100% obsessed! / These women's reactions to being Photoshopped into cover models / This freshman year photo project that Katherine posted about. I wish I would have done this so badly! The change is insane! / This pink fox… Is this real life or???

XOXO
- - - - -
E
5 comments on "a happy list: 40"
  1. I love your happy lists. Also, your lipstick...as always...is on point

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the new job! so exciting & new girl makes me laugh so hard. i love it. also, i've been behind on the blog game & don't know when you got the new name/header, but it's adorable!
    -k
    www.kerryjune.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you. and yes, new girl. sometimes it's the worst but i feel like there is usually always one part in each episode that is worthy of laughing out loud haha.

      Delete
  3. Your outfit looks so cute! and I always love your Happy Lists.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah so right. they should make all freshman do that when they start haha.

    ReplyDelete