Top Social

a happy list: 38

Monday, November 10, 2014

Driving home during the sunset / Finding out my grandma and her husband are coming down for Christmas / I accidentally pantsed Jake while sliding down him like a fire pole post-hug haha / When you suck a tootsie pop until it just has a small candy shell around the tootsie and then bite it. MEGA YUM. / Decorating our Christmas tree / Seeing The Maze Runner at long last / Hanging out with the classiest great dane / Spontaneously playing Mystery Date with my mom, Jake, my sister, and her husband last night / My matte tipped nails / Jake deciding to put my present underneath the tree instead of hiding it until Christmas morning

- - - - -
Here's some internet things to make you happy...

The last two pictures on this blog post… so cute!! / This video of baby sloths getting a hair cut / This Shih Tzu dressed as a teddy bear

- - - - -

Funny things people said this week:
(After watching Sleepless In Seattle)
Jake: "Aweeeee, am I your Walter?"

(hugging cheek-to-cheek after discussing moving to New York)
Me (whispers): "I love New York."
Jake: "I love you too."

(while cuddling in bed)
Jake: "Be little. Do what you do best." (He wanted me to cuddle him with my head below his chin hahahaha) (Also, we then proceeded to name all of the positions we cuddle in. If I ever get a GoPro you can bet that will be one of the first shoots that happens!)

XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. If you're one of the people who wanted a watercolor, email me a picture! 
6 comments on "a happy list: 38"
  1. so cute, you + jake are a sweet couple and seem to have such a fun loving relationship. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so precious! I love your little convo quips - thanks for the smile :) Also, I am so jealous you have your tree up and a gift under it already! I cannot wait to get ours - hopefully putting up Christmas lights this weekend :)

    Warm Regards,
    Alexandra
    www.littlewildheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! yes make a fun day of it! we're both in school and have finals during december and i figured for our sanity we should get it done early haha.

      Delete
  3. Haha last night, jer and I just talked about how we perfected THE ultimate snuggle (relatively speaking). Like he sleeps on his back and I sleep on my stomach so we finally figured out a few really comfy positions that allow us to still snuggle while we're sleeping. It's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that picture is p e r f e c t. :) i want a christmas tree so bad! stephen talked me out of it because we're moving before christmas...but maybe i'll just surprise him haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute! I do a grateful list every night, maybe I'll add this style to my list as well. I'd love a water color! I just have to try and remember to email!

    xo
    Tiffy
    CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete