Top Social

Weekend Links

Sunday, August 6, 2017
Cool internet things:
  • Any New Yorkers want to go here with me?!
  • If I have girls, they are going in Girl Scouts for sure! I think it is such a neat program and love love love the new STEM badges they have added.
  • I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS SHOW TO COME BACK! It's seriously one of the more brilliant shows still on T.V. these days.

People you need to follow on social media:
  • The Little Duck Wife: Her and her hub are the cutest ever! I love finding young married couples to follow. Also for any friends who live in the south, she does fun stuff down there!
  • Mallory/Pale As Hail: This is like, my favorite person on all of my social media. She is the neatest person I have ever seen in my entire life. I am obsessed with her. Special thanks to my friend Riley for bringing her to my attention! 
  • Vania/Rios Talk: This is THE CUTEST MOM I have seen on all social media. Her son's hair?? DEAD. He's so freakin' cute! 
Homeware I am loving:


Songs I am loving:


Have a good weekend!

XOXO
- - - - -
E
Post Comment
Post a Comment