Top Social

My Favorite Vegetarian/Vegan Recipes!

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

I asked the other day on Instagram stories if anyone would be interested in my favorite vegetarian recipes, and I was surprised by how many people were! So, here you go! I tried my best to find the original post, but for some I couldn't. So, if you recognize the recipe, please comment with the original post link and I'll add it in! 

Feel free to link your favorite vegetarian recipes too!

-

Breakfast:

Egg breakfast sandwiches (freeze and eat later)





Snacks/Appetizers: (I am a snacker, so a lot of these I'll eat for like a lunch or something, since I'll be eating again in an hour lol.)

Fries (You can do sweet potato or regular. Also I used curry powder.)







Pepper poppers

Zucchini bites with garlic aioli



Dinner:

Vegan Quesadillas

Zucchini enchiladas

Twice baked potatoes

Sesame noodles with broccoli


Quinoa wrap

Green goddess sandwiches

Broccoli crescent wrap

Corner Bakery chicken panini (subbed with fake chicken)


Asian chicken wraps!


Chicken salad sandwiches. I am OBSESSED with these. They are best on croissants, but I have also put them on Eggo waffles and that's good lol. 






Let me know if you guys try any of these out and like them! Also drop your fave vegetarian recipes below, I am always looking for new things to try. I get so bored of making the same recipes and like to try new ones often.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

Post Comment
Post a Comment