Top Social

Weekend Links

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Cool people on social media:
  • My friend started YouTubing!! I am OBSESSED with her hair. I knew her when it was brown and I am seriously loving how it is now. It makes me want to do the same. Idk, I might try to photoshop it first to see how it would look lol.
  • In the world of influencers, this guy is a great relief! I showed it to J and it made him lol. 
  • This girl's astrology makeup is on point. Arrow left to see them all. 
  • Lovin' this Instagram account.
  • Always on the hunt for Portland Instagrams and am loving this one.
Recipes I tried and loved (all are vegetarian but you could add meat):
  • These sandwiches. Super simple, super yummy. 
  • I think I've shared these before, but I still make them mummies even though it isn't halloween yet lol. And yes, they still are delicious. 
  • I'm pretty sure I already shared this recipe, but I made these again because they are SO. DARN. GOOD. If you try none of these, TRY THIS ONE. 
Homes I'm loving. (I am obsessed with the idea of buy a home next year. Although, logically it's more like the year after that, or 2 years after that. But hey, can't stop me from looking!):
  • This house looks amazing! I love the open kitchen and living room. AND that it has a finished basement. Hello visitors!
  • Ok so out of all of these houses, we decided this is the one we would buy like, right now if we could. I am obsessed.
Other things:

XOXO
- - - - -
E

Post Comment
Post a Comment