Top Social

The Time I Went To A Concert 2 Days After My Entire Chest Was Sliced Open

Friday, August 25, 2017
HELLO EVERYONE. I AM ALIVE AND WELL. So, here's what happened.

November of last year I got a breast reduction (read about that here). There were some things my plastic surgeon wanted to fix but I was like, they are just boobs?? And decided not to.

Then, over the summer I started thinking about how I would be moving and not have the chance to fix them if I wanted to. Also my surgeon offered to do it for free (because I picked the best surgeon in the world) so I figured what the heck, why not! And decided to get the surgery. I have like a two week break (actually, one week because my next internship has trainings.... yayayyyyy) before school and internship start up again, so this was the only time I could do it. 

HOWEVER this was the same week as the John Butler Trio tickets I got J for his birthday. He was like, "We don't have to go!" And I was like, "I'll be fine!" 

So actually my incisions sting a lot. Sometimes they are fine, mostly when I am not moving. But when I am moving they sting. BUT GUYS, IT'S JOHN BUTLER TRIO.

So I went and literally cradled my boobs the whole time lol. Applying a lot of pressure to the bottom helps the incisions not hurt, so I basically looked like some jerk the whole concert who refused to unfold their arms to clap lol. 


Also I am aware I look like a ghost in this photo. You may think it's because of the surgery I got earlier, but it's actually just because I am really white lol. 

But the concert was really good! There were a lot of granola bars (granola people... hippies...) there and it made me hype af to move to Portland or Seattle. I feel like we've had 9 months left on the east coast for months? Like I remember my mom being here in May and telling her we had 9 months left?? So I'm like WHEN WILL THESE 9 MONTHS START SHORTENING! Lol.


Anyway, I am back at home now and doing fine! This recovery should be easier than my last, but gosh dang I just wish the stinging would stop because it puts me in the WORST mood!! It's like, random shooting pains too. I'll write more about everything on Tuesday. So be forewarned.

XOXO
- - - - - 
E

P.S. I just had the WORST experience at Subway! I swear the kid making my sandwich was high and had to ask me like three times what I wanted on it. Then, I ordered a cookie and they didn't give it to me, but charged me for it anyway :( I am bummed because this is the same Subway that made the BEST sandwich I have ever had in my life. (And I eat a lot of Subway so that's saying something!!!) Anyway, I will be going back for the cookie because I am that type of person. 
Post Comment
Post a Comment