Top Social

Weekend Links

Saturday, August 26, 2017


So we saw Dunkirk today and I was like, "Wow! We have the whole theatre to ourselves!" Then we realized that it was 12:15 pm on a Saturday lol. (Side not, is it so confusing to anyone else that 12:00 pm is noon?? It makes natural sense that 12:00 am is noon and 12:00 pm is midnight. WHY.)

Movie/T.V. Show Things:

  • I have been watching these movies on Netflix and I am actually really surprised at home good they are.
  • I AM SO EXCITED FOR THESE NEW EPISODES!!!
  • Also very excited about this show. The continually go where no show has gone before and I love the boldness. 
Eclipse Things:
  • No, I did not watch the eclipse because I live in Connecticut and would have had to drive like 12 hours to see it in totality. 
  • However, I am loving this photo series.
  • Also this is the prettiest photo I have ever seen. 

Cool things on social media:

  • I really like this post. I have been practicing just saying "no" lately without offering a reason, and it's been going really well. Although it is funny to see how thirsty people get for a reason why. 
  • I don't post about religion a lot here, but I think this post is really neat.
  • This Instagram account is v cute and makes me miss the west coast and my mountains. 
XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. Did you guys hear that tomorrow is like, a new holiday "women's equality day"? I just briefly saw something on Facebook... what do we think about this? Yay or nay?
Post Comment
Post a Comment