Top Social

Weekend Links

Saturday, September 16, 2017

1/ This Spotify playlist is SO GOOD.

2/ This is probably the most important thing I have ever read. If you are interested in the mental health field, YOU NEED TO READ THIS.

3/ HI IF YOU ARE A STUDENT YOU ARE WELCOME.

That's all I have for this week! We are watching Baby Driver right now and I can't decide if I like it? I really like the preview, but now that I am watching the actual show I am iffy haha. I feel like Ansel Egort's transition was so strong? Like he went from being a teenage boy in that movie teenagers loved, and now he is a getaway driver? Intense.

Also we went to the store today and J bought red delicious apples and I was like ??? WHO BUYS RED DELICIOUS APPLES!

Oh, and also we went to the dog park and there was a dog there that was literally bigger than me. Here, I'll link a picture. Anyway, it was one of the more magical moments of my life.

I hope you are all having a good weekend! Tucker has been a bit sick today, but hopefully he is better tomorrow because I've got a lot of homework to do.

Also do you ever eat something sweet and it like, hurts your tooth kind of? What is that? I am trying to eat soft licorice but it keeps hurting my left tooth? I haven't been to the dentist in 2 years maybe? Wait no... I went before we moved to New York. Ok, so like a year. BUT YOU GUYS. So I went to the dentist like a year ago, and then I was looking at my teeth with one of those dental mirrors and I saw a brown spot that didn't go away! And I was like, THERE IS NO WAY I HAVE A CAVITY. But then I never went to the dentist to check. So maybe it was a cavity and now it's grown and is making my teeth weirdly sensitive.

Teeth are like, a big deal. Cause like think. They are depreciating over time. My grandma says that when you get older you have to have a retirement fund just for your teeth lol.

XOXO
- - - - -
E
Post Comment
Post a Comment