Top Social

A Happy List: 157

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

The name Felicia.
The slang in Awkward.
Getting back into running.
Coming home to a clean apartment.
Washington Square park in the spring.
The rosemary and currant scone from Oren's.
Finding cheesecake at Aldi (my least favorite place ever).
I spilled eucalyptus essential oil in my car and it smells so good now. 
Listening to the radio for the first time in literal years and "Lose Yourself" by Eminem came on. 
Complained about having to wake up early to fill my car up with gas and J went out that night and filled it up.

- - - - -

J: "I technically ate paintballs all the time."

J ran up the stairs while making a whooshing sound. Then he said, "Em, sometimes I have to verbally express how fast I'm going."

I told J about this app where you set a timer so you can focus better. If you don't exit out of the app before the time runs out, it will grow a tree for you. Once you have so many trees you can exchange them for a real tree to be planted. It's really cool. It's called Forest. Anyway, he downloaded it while he was studying and then came down and said, "Em! Look!! My tree growed!"

XOXO
- - - - -
E


Post Comment
Post a Comment