Top Social

Instagram Ice Cream AF

Wednesday, April 26, 2017
I'm pretty sure people just go here for the gram... jk but not really lol. This ice cream place is called Milkcraft and is SO CUTE! Here's the thing, Utah's food places have great atmosphere. Like, they're so cute. In Connecticut, that doesn't happen a whole ton. Needless, to say, it was fun to go somewhere that had mega vibes.


From time to time I get really angsty and all "What am I doing with my life?!" I sometimes feel like everyone around me is having babies or buying houses or traveling. I don't feel like there are too many people on my social media who are still in the "poor college student phase" and sometimes I get really bothered by that. I know that it will end soon (1 year, woot!). I know that it will be worth it when we're both working, and that we'll be able to travel all we want. It's just that doesn't always make things better right now, do you know what I mean? 

Anyway. So I was complaining about all of this. I was also complaining about how we don't have any de-stressors (friends, a dog, cute food places) and how that just makes everything harder. A few hours after that, I was just like, "WE ARE GOING TO MILKCRAFT!!!!!" It was like 9:00pm on a Sunday, but when those moments hit you gotta do what you gotta do. And sure enough, after we got ice cream at a cute, new food place I felt so much better hahahaha. 


The cones were actually the texture of waffles and SO GOOD. I am going to go back when my mom comes to visit and get the fruity pebbles ice cream. I liked the caramel corn, but it was a little unique for my taste. Look how cute the inside is, though!!!


Anyway, the moral of the story is that cute food places can cure even the angsty-est of angst lololololol. Add this to your things to do in Connecticut list, too!

XOXO
- - - - -
E


Post Comment
Post a Comment