Top Social

A Happy List: 158

Monday, April 24, 2017

I love that the sun sets on my train ride home. <3 <3 <3


Guys, this was so funny. We were at Target and I looked over and saw this. It was later at night, so I thought they were unboxing new product and it just so happened that the plastic dog inside looked like this. I was like, "J! Look how cute that accident is!" But then upon closer examination of my photo realized it was intentionally set to look like that hahaha. 


These were my infamous fish tacos from the other night! I learned the other day that American's don't eat fish often, but it's like one of the better meats (health wise). So I want to start making it more!

-

Updating my photography website. Check it out and let me know if I should change anything!
People singing Lean On Me on the subway... such a stereotypical New York moment lol.
I made the BEST fish tacos on Wednesday. Here's the recipe if you're interested.
Seeing a garbage truck with men, instead of an electronic arm.
The feeling of perfectly smooth legs rubbing together.
My friend's cute subscription box company
Seeing a school bus full of kids.
J's new obsession with R&B
A's discover weekly
Film cameras

-

Funny things people said this week:

I found an empty, plastic storage box in our closet and decided to use it to store some Easter stuff we got. However, it was only a few plastic eggs, but I figured I would add more as the years went on. J came by a few hours later and said, so confused, "So did you just want to use this bucket to put eggs in?? Did you want to put some other stuff??"

I guess this isn't a funny things someone said, but I did feel like an idiot. So this week I was like, "I'll drive myself to the train station!" So, I arrive 10 minutes early, just in case. But, I couldn't find the daily parking lot, so I had to call J and he gave me directions. Once I got there I had to park way at the bottom, and walk up to the booth to pay the guy. However, he was cash only, so I had to run back to my car, dig up $4 of cash, and come back. He was super nice and took it. Then I walked up the platform with a few minutes to spare and called J. There weren't many people on the platform, but it didn't register to me at the time. So, I was just walking along, chatting to J, and then I looked across the tracks and saw all these people on the OTHER SIDE OF THE PLATFORM. (The side that goes to New York.) The train was scheduled to arrive in two minutes, so I booked it down the stairs, up the parking lot, across the street, and got to the other platform a minute before the train left hahaha. I felt so dumb.

J: "Em, I KNOW my burger had garlic... but I don't remember eating it!!!!"

XOXO
- - - - -
E
Post Comment
Post a Comment