Top Social

Valentine's Gift Guide For Men

Wednesday, January 18, 2017
WHY ARE MEN THE WORST TO SHOP FOR! I feel like anything and everything they want is like $1,000 lol. #worst. Anyway, I really like making these collages now lol. I couldn't find any number graphics so I had to make these myself, but I think they turned out ok.



One / J is probably so sick of getting ties, but they are such an easy gift and look so good lol. I swear guys wearing suits look literally 3x better than they normally do. What's the girl equivalent for that? Make up maybe?

Two / I just got J this sushi roller and it is AMAZING. He loves making sushi but it's so hard to roll it and make it look good. This opens up and you load it up with your rice and fillings, close, and then push it out like a push pop. Then you can lie to everyone and say you rolled the sushi on your own and they will think you are a chef.

Three / Lovely Beards sent us some organic beard oil the other day and I love it! It would especially be nice if your guy has like a beard beard. It just smells nice. I feel like it's the Moroccan oil for beards haha. PLUS THAT PACKAGING. #typographygoals

Four / J NEEDS more sweats agh. Sweats are hard for me to buy because I feel like they are a waste of money? But they are so important to have lol. Primark is gold as always for stuff like this. I will honestly be so sad when/if we don't live near a by a Primark.

Five / I found the coolest motorcycle jackets on BikeBandit.com. I feel like half the fun of having a motorcycle is looking fine AF when you ride it. Like if you're just going to wear noob clothes what's the point? LEATHER IT UP.

Six / OK I HAD TO ADD THIS FOR MYSELF I'M SORRY. They had such cute motorcycle jackets for women and my goal is to be a hot biker chick so ya know.

Seven / J also has this natural beard balm and it's like a pomade for his beard. Also very beautiful packaging.

Eight / Does walking barefoot in the house gross anyone else out? Ugh nothing is worse than getting a little crumb or something on your bare foot. *cringes* J has some slippers we got in Japan, but they are pilling on the inside which is just as gross and walking barefoot IMO. So he def could use a new pair.

Nine / I got J this beard kit for Christmas and his beard game has been ON POINT with this plus the oil and balm. #beardgoals

XOXO
- - - - -
E
Post Comment
Post a Comment