Top Social

A Happy List: 150

Monday, January 16, 2017

Saving $500 by renting my textbooks instead of buying them.
People have been so nice helping me navigate NYU things.
Finding SO. MANY. GOOD. INDIE. FILMS. on Netflix. 
My nieces troll party lol. She had these cute macarons.
Finishing 2 of my Amelie watercolor paintings.
Going to a dinner party with friends.
Getting plants for our apartment.
Keeping a dream journal again.
IKEA's new chocolate bars.

- - - - -

I was complaining to my mom about how our apartment is not homey and has like one decoration. She was telling me it was decorated and cute, so I responded with 9 pictures of blank walls in our house. The next day we were talking on the phone and she was like, "Em??? Sounds like you're echoing?! You must not have anything on your walls!!!"

Not gonna lie, this week has been hard. I feel like a dog in a kennel most days. It will be good to get an internship and go back to school! Stay at home life is NOT for me haha.

XOXO
- - - - -
E




Post Comment
Post a Comment