Top Social

Winter Picnic

Wednesday, January 11, 2017
So growing up in Utah, the snow NEVER stopped real life. Like, I remember driving to school in freaking blizzards and sliding alllll over the place. But, out here on the east coast snow is like, a big deal apparently. We got a few inches over the weekend and when Sunday rolled around... church? CANCELLED! 

You guys, I have literally waited 23 years for a snow day.

So, we brewed some cocoa, grabbed some leftover Christmas candy, and headed to our nearest state park for a lil' car picnic.


J got me a thermos for my birthday and I am soooo excited to have many more car picnics in the future! Sometimes it's just nice to get out of the house lol, even if it's not for anything big.


I have been obsessed with these mugs ever since we got them last winter. They are camp-y but still super cute.



I have been wearing these socks daily. I literally almost got an extra pair for a giveaway for you guys, but then I felt like I needed a reason to do a giveaway? If you think it would be worth my time and energy to do one, then drop a comment and let me know.

Anyway! I'm excited for future car picnics! I wish the sun wasn't literally set by the time J gets home from work so we could do them during the week lol. But, alas.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

Post Comment
Post a Comment