Top Social

A Happy List: 94

Monday, November 30, 2015


Being able to shoot my film-style for Piper and Scoot. (View my photos here, here and here.) / These koala candies. / Making hot chocolate in a Keurig. / Petting a 9-week-old mini Austrailian Shepherd that looked like this. / When my niece felt bad for being mean to me at dinner and kept complimenting everything about me hahahah. / Trying all the flavors of Martinelli's. / Watching it snow in the morning when no one else was awake. / Dawn Golden. / The way your hair feels after you get a haircut. / All the funny books and knick-knacks at Atticus Coffee. 

XOXO
- - - - -
E

2 comments on "A Happy List: 94"
  1. Those P&S images are gorgeous! All of your photography belongs under the #GatheredStyle hashtag on IG. I'M JUST SAYIN'!

    https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/gatheredstyle/

    ReplyDelete