Top Social

date night: bona vita and neptune park!

Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Yay date night! Such a rarity! Does anyone else dream of doing a date night on a night other than Friday or Saturday/once a week? Literally the only time we can get out and do something fun is on Friday or Saturday night! Oh well. There will be a day when we won't have school and then we can do fun things every night... right? (Graduated married friends please tell me this will one day be a reality.)

This week Friday night was our free night, so we went to Bona Vita! V trendy, that place. 


Mazzo pizza! We decided afterwards that we could probably have shared a pizza, but oh well. Also, I am very into thin pizza lately, so this was spot on. I seriously love trying new restaurants so much! I don't know why it's so fun, but it really is. 

I wore this shirt 3/7 days last week. Also I finally got a hat and am wondering why I didn't get one sooner. Also, I could finally afford a Lifeproof phone case (thanks Amazon book trade-in) so now my phone has the potential to last 50 years. Which is good news, considering how much I drop it.

ALSO THESE ARE THE BATHROOMS AT THE TRAVERSE MOUNTAIN OUTLETS. If you don't know me in real life, I have "things" with public restrooms. Like, I could talk about all the reasons why I hate them for an hour, probably. These bathrooms are so perfect though. Like, they are fancier than any apartment I will ever own most likely. THE SOAP LOOKS LIKE LIQUID SILVER, YOU GUYS. I just really loved them. They even had a baby chair for toddlers to sit in next to the adult chairs in the waiting room. 

We went to Neptune Park after dinner to cross another place off of our Utah list! It was weirdly RIGHT next to where I used to work. To think, all those times I was so close to a place I was dying to go. Anyway, we went there at like 9:00 p.m. and it was PACKED (?!). It's probably like every 10 year-old's dream though. This picture is us at the top of the giant pyramid (click for reference)! It was actually kind of scary, haha.

Yay for crossing things off our list! I've started my paper chain and it's so exciting to rip off a link every morning right after I wake up. I feel like we really will be moving before we know it! Once we hit less than 1 year left things will get really exciting. I feel like I talk about this so much, but I am just really excited to experience something other than Utah! It will be such a fun adventure (hopefully) and I am pumpppppped! 

XOXO
- - - - - 
E
12 comments on "date night: bona vita and neptune park!"
  1. Look you got a hat is it's so cute! Where did you end up getting it at?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scenario you describe in the beginning will DEFINITELY be a reality someday.

    ...IF YOU DON'T HAVE KIDS. Consider yourself warned...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I hear! Haha we are planning on waiting a while anyway!

      Delete
  3. Your hat is making me want to finally be brave and get one, but I'm not sure I could pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fun! that pizza looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hat alert... i love. i just bought one recently but i haven't got the courage up to wear it yet...

    also when you're done with school every day is pretty much a date night (except for when you are trying to save money, boo money) and it is pretty great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah money. it gets us every time haha. and wear your hat, girl!!!

      Delete
  6. Fun fact: I worked at Bona Vita and then dyed my hair pink and they fired me hahaha but I got free meals every day and I was in l o v e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm. Will you please show me a picture of you with pink hair? Because I'm pretty sure it's going to make me obsessed with you.

      Delete