Top Social

a happy list: 58

Monday, March 23, 2015
Maple bars. / Trixie has been extra needy and we slept face to face the other night. Haha. / Just having to record my speech and then being DONE with my public speaking class. Only 5 to go! / Chewing mini marshmallows. / Driving with the top down. I hate driving but I don't mind it so much when it's warm enough I can take the top off. / Making emoji easter eggs. / Reorganizing my cookbook. / Having lots and lots of Pinterest successes lately! / Finally trying banana Pocky. / Andddd it's a gloomy morning with rain sprinkles, so that is definitely making me happy!

- - - - -

Some funny things people said this week...

Well, my neice is at that age where basically everything they say is funny. So, I haven't been keeping track of her.

Jake: "Oh, it was just lawlz. It wasn't stressors."
(We would probably lose a lot of friends if they saw what my mom calls "our language")

- - - - -


- - - - -

Ok, so we are trying to decide where to go for Christmas. We're thinking of just doing a trip since neither of us really wants anything. Also, chances that we will be living in a studio apartment when we move next year are pretty high, so we are trying to not acquire too many things, since we would just have to leave them in storage anyway!

I was originially thinking Cabo or Costa Rica, but I'm not sure how much tickets will be around Christmastime. So, any recommendations are welcome!

XOXO
- - - - -
E
9 comments on "a happy list: 58"
  1. costa rica looks pretty amazing! i think i would pick costa rica, if only for its many colored walls ;)

    xo, k

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha right! i hear cabo has colored walls too though. ah, the decision.

      Delete
  2. 1. YAY FOR BEING SO CLOSE TO BEING DONE WITH SCHOOL!
    2. Emoji Easter eggs you say? GENIUS.
    3. I LOVE Pocky. Though I don't know about banana Pocky...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was ok. It's the only Pocky I have ever tried. I would probably get it if I was craving something banana because the banana flavor was 100%.

      Delete
  3. YESS. Live in a studio apartment at least once in your life. It's awesome! Where would you be moving to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot you guys did that! Ha I remember you saying now that a downside is everyone can see like your whole place when they come over haha! Oh well. Worth it! And we're not sure yet, but hopefully somewhere cool in a big city!

      Delete
  4. Emoji easter eggs? Oh my, pleaseeee come to New Zealand and make them for me orrrrrrr send them to me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! You just dye and easter egg and color it with sharpie! So easy :) Is Easter celebrated with dying eggs in New Zealand?? I obviously know nothing about other countries.

      Delete