Top Social

tibble fork!

Saturday, March 21, 2015
Make sure to watch in HD by clicking on the settings button!

Hello! I'm working on finishing my classes and trying not to waste time editing all the pictures from our Tibble Fork adventure. But, in the mean time here is the first video I have made with my GoPro! Hopefully we can do some more extreme things in the future that will be more fun to catch on video haha.
6 comments on "tibble fork!"
  1. i got a go pro for christmas and am so not adventurous! but it's nice to have and it will be great for our honeymoon!

    xo, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! This makes me miss utah :( that's a super fun hike, I wanna do it again so bad!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. come back and visit! we have plenty of rooms haha

      Delete
  3. I love this! Yesterday my husband and I went for a massive bike ride to the beach and you inspired me to film it with my GoPro. I haven't yet broken it in with a really cool video like this but then I found out it was totally and completely dead. :( Oh well. Maybe next time.

    Also, how did you manage to get the music to stay on there? Every time I put music on a video, it disappears due to copyright crap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha right! Ours actually died at the end which I why I couldn't end it leaving the canyon like I wanted to. But oh well!

      And I don't know! I just bought the song on iTunes and imported it into iMovie. Idk if that helps or not haha!

      Delete