Top Social

A Happy List: 105

Monday, February 15, 2016
I was jumping up and down and it got Trixie so hyped she started running all over the house lol.
This smog! I know it's technically gross but I honestly think it's so beautiful haha.
The lengths my neice goes through to hug me every single time she sees me lol.
Meeting awesome Instagram people I've followed at Photo Native.
The new season of Bates Motel coming out on Netflix.
A new Starbuck's in Orem right on my way to work!
Trying 3 restaurants from my Utah list.
Making it 30 days without soda.
Finally trying out Airbnb.
Veggie hot dogs.

- - - - -

I did the unspeakable in blogger land and only took like 1 picture Valentine's weekend haha. Honestly, it was too nice just to be away from everything and finally have some space again. I'll blog about it later though because we found some CHOICE places to eat. If you guys did anything fun that I should know exists, please tell me haha. I'm on the constant search for novelty! Especially with Valentine's Day/holidays I always want to try new traditions! So let me know if you do anything fun. :)!

XOXO
- - - - -
E
1 comment on "A Happy List: 105"