Top Social

The Orange Peel

Saturday, February 27, 2016
I feel like I keep hearing about The Orange Peel! On Saturday we went to Best Buy in American Fork to buy my camera and they were out (which reminded me why I only use Amazon), so we headed to Sandy. The Orange Peel was like, right there and I was getting hungry (can that mean hot and angry too) so I was like. Drinks. Now. Haha.

Anyway, the recommendation I had was from Utah Grubs: thai coconut, almond, avocado, no pearls, no sweeter. But then I got there and saw they had a lavendar flavor and was sold. ONLY I MADE A MISTAKE. The girl asked me what kind of sweetner I wanted so I said agave. :( It just like, way overpowered the lavendar and wasn't very good. Next time I would definitely go the route of no sweetner. Jake got the orange blast (or something like that) and it was so good. I kept stealing sips lol. 

Anyway, I'm going to go back here and get the lavendar without sweetner, so hopefully that will satisfy my craving for lavendar boba.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. If you have been here plz tell me what combos are good. I'm not good when there are like, thousands of decisions to be made. 

2 comments on "The Orange Peel"
  1. Wat I need to go there. I loooove boba. If you ever want to go w me after work hmu I work in lehi :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that looks pretty yummy! Too bad that we don't have this here!

    I start my #4timesspring challenge tomorrow! It's a little sport/ workout challenge which celebrates the start of Spring :) Maybe this is something for you too :) x

    ReplyDelete