Top Social

A Happy List: 104

Monday, February 8, 2016
A little boy in my primary class who never lets me hold him, finally let me hold him!
Putting practically my entire paycheck in the New York fund.
In 'N Out grilled cheese with tomatoes and pickles.
The episode of Friend's with Ross's spray tan.
Learning how to batch export in Photoshop.
Not having to watch the super bowl.
The shoot I did for Recks & Relle.
My work's pregnancy joke.
Morning Star riblets.
Winter fog.

- - - - - -

Jake: (Saying he thinks he is chubby.) "I'm a gerber adult." 

*I hit my finger* Jake: "Oh did you hurt your fingie? Need to me to kiss... *pants me*

During the whole pregnancy fiasco at work lol.
Coworker #1: "You responded to my comment with a period. What does that mean?"
Me: "It's this face. :|"
Coworker #2: "No, a period is what she wants to have."

My mom referring to my fear of pregnancy: "You are so psycho crazy about this."

When I asked my mom about a "Lori Speaks" video series: "I feel like it might come back to haunt me."

- - - - -



XOXO
- - - - -
E


5 comments on "A Happy List: 104"
  1. Hey! Just wanted to let you know, on bloglovin I can see the full photo but on your blog it is really big and cropped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, maybe weird, but I am seriously so excited for you to move to New York and have that adventure! I love hearing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that Friends episode is EASILY one of the best. I've seen it a million times but it never gets old!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! NY fund!
    And yeah, it's acceptable to be psycho crazy about getting pregnant when you don't want to be pregnant! ha.

    ReplyDelete