Top Social

DIY Jeweled Crown

Tuesday, February 2, 2016
I made these for our New Year's Eve and decided to post a how-to for anyone wanting to be royalty. This was seriously so easy, it doesn't even need step by step photos haha.

Supplies:
Glitter foam paper (This holds better and is more flexible than cardboard/regular paper, in my opinion. I got mine at Wal-Mart but there are so pretty colors on Amazon.)
Hot glue gun
Jewels

Steps:
1. Fold the paper hot dog style and cut v shapes. I used the triangle I got from my first v shape so they were all even.
2. Glue the ends together. (You may need to reshape your point a little bit, or cut off some excess.)
3. Add jewels!
4. Measure your head. You'll most likely need a rectangle strip in the back.
5. Super glue the strip.
6. That's it! You're a queen (or king) now!

And of course, you can't make a crown for yourself without making one for your pup!



XOXO
- - - - -
E
4 comments on "DIY Jeweled Crown"
  1. Haha I love that you made one for Trixie! They're super cute on all of you, but extra cute on her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh-my-gosh! That pic of Trixie melts my heart. She's definitely a princess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love that Trixie has one too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAAH i love trixie. shes so pritty.

    ReplyDelete