Top Social

#selfie

Thursday, August 21, 2014

I am obsessed with Barefoot Blonde's braids. If you haven't looked at her blog, go check it out. Usually they don't turn out too well because #amateur, but these hippie braids were a proud moment in my day.



I'm obsessed with this chair! The last one had like, tons and tons of spiders in it and it was just gross. I saw this one on KSL for $20 and jumped! Colored furniture is one of my favorite things. It was pretty gross and ugly when we got it. We ripped off the ruffled bottom, painted the legs, and gave the whole thing a good scrub with some glass cleaner. It still wasn't that cute, but I feel like the blanket and pillow make it sooo much cuter. I'm excited to put it in our new apartment to add some color, since those white renter walls are the worst.


This is basically my morning every morning, sitting in the front room, drinking hot chocolate, and reading blogs/editing photos. I'm almost done editing the wedding I shot, so if any of you want to photo adventure, let me know!

XOXO
- - - - -
E
11 comments on "#selfie"
  1. Cute hair! I'd love to see how the wedding photos came out

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh that looks so comfy!
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  3. So! Cute! I wish i was patient enough to find cute finds like that! and also!- how do get your photos to flip like that? App? or something!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress, and the light in these photos is pretttttty! you look so cozy in your chair, and those slippers look so warm and fuzzy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm obsessed with the morning light in that room. It's perfect!

      Delete
  5. The chair is totally rad. I've been thinking about looking in KSL for some furniture but I just haven't gotten around to it. Hopefully I can find something good like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, that first picture. so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. definitely be proud of your hippie braids, they look so good. that chair is an amazing find! & photo adventures are the best, pick me! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are adorable, and I want a photo adventure!!! Lets go shoot :)))
    xoxo kar

    ReplyDelete
  9. let's talk about how gorgeous you are! that braid and that lace dress - #nailedit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh, I wish I was good with hair stuff! I am such a fail human! Haha can't wait to see how the photos turn out :)

    ReplyDelete