Top Social

doin' the daily

Friday, August 15, 2014
For some reason I have been super into baking lately. It's probably all those "liked posts" on Bloglovin' that are haunting my dreams. I love that they're there, but at the same time it makes me feel disorganized having a whole ton of saved posts.

So, I've started trying out all the recipes and almost all of them have failed/not been as good as I was expecting. So, I decided to record making these pierogis from the blog Love, Taza. Needless to say, it was a crazy mess haha. I'm not sure if you can tell in this video, but A.) It took me sooo long to make these. B.) I dropped like three of the little babies on the floor when I was boiling them. D.) The sprayer on the sink jammed, so when I turned the sink on to rinse dishes, I got soaked. E.) My camera died twice, so all of the parts that would have been awesome to watch, aren't here.





Haha, but, that's just what happens sometimes I suppose! Do any of you have delicious recipes that you've tried and loved?! I'm tired of fail recipes haha.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

1 comment on "doin' the daily"