Top Social

a happy list: 28

Monday, August 25, 2014



Successful crafts nights with my cute friend Chloe / Watching the rain overtake the valley / Jake planning my sunday school lesson for me / Ron Swanson asking April if she is still there in the episode when he has a hernia / The season 7 final episode of The X-Files / Picnicking at Tibble Fork / The constant rain (sooo beautiful) / Eating Fiore pizza / Pulling my band tees out of storage / Giving Trixie a bath

Some funny things people have said...

Me: Look at his hair! He's so granola!
Jake: When I look at his hair I literally think of a granola bar.

Jake: It's like... give the president some frickin time off!!

My mom: I'm not a part of anything that involves hard rock.

My mom: Wouldn't it be weird if we came home and Trixie had like a beer can and a cigarette in her mouth?

XOXO
- - - - -
E

5 comments on "a happy list: 28"
  1. Pulling band T's out of storage! That's Deffinitly happy lost worthy. I remember cleaning out my room at my parents house after I got married. Seeing all those old and ridiculous posters from high school really made my day!

    And I LOVE tea! Wish I was in Utah to have so,extra with you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your henna is rad, i love the simplicity of the phases. & your mom sounds absolutely hilarious haha
    -k
    www.kerryjune.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh what a cool craft! I want to craft! I have been loving the rain, too. also, granola bar hair -- hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. come to craft night! i can't remember if you live in utah or not... but if you do just email me and i'll give you the deets :)

      Delete
  4. I LITERALLY lol'd super hard about your mom's last quote.

    ReplyDelete