Top Social

a happy list: 25

Monday, August 11, 2014


slurp upsizing my drink (again) / seeing an entire side of my family who i haven't seen for a while / finally eating at smashburger / crepes with chocolate, strawberries, whipped cream, and caramel drizzle. mmm / putting in my two weeks at work (haha) / reaping the rewards of my mom's trader joe's shopping spree / my sister-in-law's cute baby / the picture of a baby sloth a little kid had drawn at the art show we went to / finally making a decision about graduation and when to graduate / making a huge bed on the t.v. room floor with all of the pillows and removable cushions from the house

some funny things people have said:

(girl i just met through a friend like, ten minutes ago, while sitting and eating at guru's)
Girl: "I hope this doesn't come off as lesbian, but you have really big boobs for your small body frame."
(everyone bursts into laughter for minutes)

(while offering to pamper in various ways, playing with hair and back rubbing had already been turned down)
Me: "Oh oh! What about an arm tickle?"
Jake: "Well, the thing with me is it actually really does tickle."

ah. a good week indeed. lots of school, though. but what else is new, am i right?

XOXO
- - - - -
E

p.s. is there anyone who has any interest in doing like a blogger tea party? here's the information. shoot me an email if you want to come and i'll get it all set up!
2 comments on "a happy list: 25"
  1. congratulations on deciding about graduation! The tea party looks fun! I would do that with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just went to a tea party at the grand america on saturday, and i'm telling ya, MAGIC! it was so fun, and dear lizzie looks like a gorgeous venue. i'm in!

    ReplyDelete