Top Social

the cutest tea party!

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

They had caffeine free teas, lemon and raspberry.


First they brought out the cutest little tray with hot water, sugar cubes, and lemons!



Tiny cucumber sandwiches! So cute!


Ham and cucumber sandwiches and turkey.... something. I can't remember what it was called.


Cute jams and butter! I loved the little edible, decorative, pink balls in the jams. So clever.


Lemon and blueberry scones. They were soooo tiny and soooo delicious.


The cute decor of Dear Lizzie! My 35mm couldn't get everything (and I definitely forgot to try), but it is one of the cutest places I have been! Me and Katherine were just fangirling the entire time.


And finally, dessert! These brownies were so delicious!

THIS TEA PARTY WAS MY FAVORITE THING EVER. Special thanks to my lovely friend Katherine for accompanying me.

We're are having another one on Saturday, September 27th, 2014 at 12:00, noon. Here's the information.

- - - - -
September 27th, 2014 at noon.
Located at Dear Lizzie in Highland, Utah.
Cost $20 per person.
I have to make reservations, so if you would like to come please do the following.

1.) Email me with your name, confirmation that you can come on September 27th, and your phone number.
2.) Please please please make sure you can come before you give me your reservation, because if I reserve you a spot and you just don't show up, I will have to cover your costs. I will be making reservations the Saturday beforehand and will send you a text to double check that you are ok to come.
- - - - -

It will be so fun to chat and mingle! If you know someone who you think would enjoy coming, just tell them to do #1 and #2 above! I'm thinking this would be a fun monthly thing, so if you can't make it to this one, don't sweat it!

XOXO
- - - - -
E

6 comments on "the cutest tea party!"
  1. This is sooooo cute! I went to a "high tea" in Victoria, Canada, and it was amazing. every single little food I ate was the cutest and the most delicious thing I've ever seen. they had similar tiny cucumber sandwiches, too! I will have to check out Dear Lizzie sometime for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im loving the light, airy, girly look of this tea-room! it's perfect and regal and SO fun. can't wait to be there in september!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap this looks like the cutest thing ever. I wish I were in Utah, I would sign right up!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks so lovely! if i'd live nearby, i'd totally be in!
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks so amazing, i love the idea of a good old fashioned tea party!
    -k
    www.kerryjune.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. seriously...so cute! and great photos!

    ReplyDelete