Top Social

life has been cute lately

Sunday, March 16, 2014

While looking at my old blogs with a friend, I realized I have stopped taking "artsy" photos. I used to really like doing strange thing to my pictures, so we decided to do a mini shoot! The only problem was the sun, so I really only liked two pictures. C'est la vie.



Date night was at Brugee's Waffles and Frites and OMG I DIED. Why are waffles so good? Like, why? That picture of Jake was taken before Brugee's rocked his world. I could literally eat one of their waffles every single day of my life and not even bat an eye.


Being cute and eating matching breakfasts in matching bathrobes. Am I the only one (besides Morgan, hello Morgan) obsessing with avocado, egg, and salt on toast? DYING. Plus, I feel like it's the healthiest thing in the world. So, bonus points.


Now, studying and hopefully some X-Files tonight! I hope you all had a good weekend! I went to a shop-our-closet-blogger-event and got some screamin' deals! Two leather jackets, a dress, and a sweater for only $50! Dang!

XOXO
- - - - -
E


2 comments on "life has been cute lately"
  1. You're so adorable and you have a very cute blog. Much love.

    Xoxo, Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I've heard Brugee's is good (it's on 3rd in SLC right?), and I'm obsessed with waffles (and all breakfast food to be honest) and I'm assuming from this post you reccomend it? What'd you get??

    ReplyDelete