Top Social

art city donuts

Saturday, March 29, 2014



Good news: I am alive and well. I survived my testing. So, that's good I suppose. I ended up getting a decently good grade on my mythology test so hallelujah.

These pics are from a while ago when we went to the donut truck. To be honest, it wasn't my favorite thing in the world. I pretty much only like cake donuts, or donuts with chocolate frosting. It was fun to try this new food truck though! I feel like food trucks are the new "thing". They're everywhere! First waffles... now donuts, pizza, and burritos! There are probably more I just don't know about.

Speaking of waffles. Are we all aware of the glory that is Brugee's Waffles and Frites? (If you have not been, get in your car right this second and go there.) Well, to my great, great, delight they are building one in Provo!!! It's seriously like a 15 minute walk from my apartment. So YAY! I'm excited to stuff my face with delicious, chocolate loaded, pearl sugar waffles as much I want this summer!

XOXO
- - - - -
E
2 comments on "art city donuts"
  1. Congrats on testing. Huzzah. You're amazing.

    OH my goodness, can we please be real life friends and go to Brugee's together?!

    xoxo,
    mo.

    P.S. Hunter is amazing, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on testing!! School is soooo rough :( but at least we have BRUGES! When we lived in Salt Lake we'd go there allllllll the time. It's probably what I miss most about not being up north anymore. But they're building one in provo?? :( :( :( :( I keep trying to convince Nick that we should move up there for the summer haha so maybe I'll just come up by myself. Lucky!

    ReplyDelete