Top Social

another guest post cause school is still cray

Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Welp. School is still cray. Which is lovely but also I don't have time for this space every day anymore. If you'd like to guest post about some of your favorite photos you've taken, or things that make you happy, shoot me an email. I love seeing people's happy lists and beautiful photos!!

Without further ado, here's Morgan from Morgan Jo. Mmmmm, I want that crepe!!




As I was asked to write this blog post, 1. I was thrilled, and 2. I had a bunch of different ideas as to what I could say. I'm a list person, so therefore a list was my ultimate winner. So, here's me and my 13 things.

1. Music can make or break my days. If I hear some good lyrics accompanied by great sound my entire day can be flipped around.

2. I love art. All my siblings are boys, sporty boys to say the least, so this was something learned on my own. I think there is art and beauty in everything. (It's a cliche for a reason, people.)

3. Lipstick can always make you feel glamorous. (Ask me if I just used Fergie to help me spell that because, yes, in fact, I did.)

4. I moved to SLC for my first semester of school, and moved back home in January, where I meet loads of interesting people on the train ride everyday.

5. I'm completely emotionally driven, which results in more tears than I'll even admit. Photos make me cry, stories make me cry, everything makes me cry. I feel everything, and I'm a winner at
sympathy/empathy, so call me and talk forever. I used to hate this, but now it's one of my favorite things about myself.

6. Guilty pleasures are my very favorite things to learn about people.

7. There is a pancake for every occasion.

8. You're never over dressed.

9. I love, love, love houses.

10. I'm a water and sun bug. I teach and coach swim teams all summer and boating is my favorite. I cried the first time I saw the ocean (which was 8 months ago, by the way) and I never wanted to leave

11. Little moments are sentimental to me. My love languages are quality time and touch.

12. I'm the messiest cook in all the land. But my food is (almost) always delicious.

13. I'll probably be a little bit awkward at first, but I can promise you laughs, photos, tears, long drives, and frozen yogurt in our friendships.

 xoxo, mo.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for the post, Morgan! Be sure to check our her blog here.

I'll probably be posting once a week, so yay for that! Weekends are really the only time we do anything photo-worthy haha.

XOXO
- - - - -
E
1 comment on "another guest post cause school is still cray"
  1. I'm feeling the heat of school too. At this point my body and mind have so much to do that I just give up on everything and do things through out the day that have nothing do with school.

    great guest post.

    xo. M.

    ReplyDelete